Friday 13 September 2013

2 days left

It seems just at least 2 days ago before you left me hanging.
Dunno what to do, you know what? just spending my time by watching J-Dorama in my laptop and faking a smile everyday.
Well, I always support you wherever you go and whatever you do. I wanna mention it straightforward, but the words wouldn't come out clearly. Not so that easy.
Even just for two days, I can't stop re-playing all of your vn and re-watching all of your picts.
this thing.... it just like there's a big hole in my big world. There isn't somebody out there who will do the same thing like you used to do to me, like made a fun of me, made me laugh out loudly, and made me feel like I can be anything I want.
And since the last time we were going out, I just can't forget the way you took my hand. Maybe it isn't you and I first time, but it's still being my first a-man-who-really-treat-me-well time. I just can't forget the way you stared at me, it such the mildest eye-contact that anyone ever did to me, it's like a promise that you will always give that same way every time you see me. And the other moments that I can't echoed it here.
On the other hand, there's numerous times you'd lied to me, but I just pretending that I don't realize it and just acting that I'm a good girl. Perfect. And now, I'm good at doing this kind of thing because of you.

Well done, thank you.

Well, can I ask to your virtual mind?
So, what's on your mind rite now? Still trying to solve that problem? Still going out with a lot of girls? Still leave me hanging all the time even though I've been said what's all of the things that through on my mind? Still?......
In brief, I do really like the way you treated me well and hate the way you lied at me well at the same time.